WARRANTY: (12 MONTHS)
Handtec brings to its valued customers, the new line of Garmin activity trackers! Garmin Vivomove Activity Tracker Watches carry a conventional luxurious watch design yet a capable activity tracker while the users are undergoing activity or simply resting!
Garmin Vivomove Premium Activity Tracker Watch – Gold-Tone Steel With Leather Band (010-01597-21) £244.36 (£203.63 exc VAT)
Garmin Vivomove Premium Activity Tracker Watch – Stainless Steel With Leather Band, (010-01597-20) £215.47 (£179.56 exc VAT)
Garmin Vivomove Classic Activity Tracker Watch – Rose Gold Tone With Leather Band, (010-01597-11) £175.46 (£146.22 exc VAT)
Garmin Vivomove Classic Activity Tracker Watch – Black With Leather Band, (010-01597-10) £161.47 (£134.56 exc VAT)
Garmin Vivomove Sport Activity Tracker Watch – White With Sport Band, (010-01597-01) £125.47 (£104.56 exc VAT)
Garmin Vivomove Sport Activity Tracker Watch – Black With Sport Band, (010-01597-00) £125.47 (£104.56 exc VAT)
All Activities, One Tracker
The Garmin Vivomove Activity Tracker Watch enables users to carry their custom attire style, as this uniquely designed watch is not just a watch. It matches the formal, as well as the casual attire while keeping the users informed about their health statistics as far as practicable. The elegant timepiece tracks steps, monitors sleep and syncs with the Garmin Connect Mobile app for Android and iOS to view the stats in more detail.
Progress On The Go
The Garmin Vivomove Activity Tracker Watch keeps working automatically once worn, and continues to record the progress throughout the day while having it displayed on the screen. Its impressive 1-year battery life lets users track activity levels 24/7 without having to worry about charging it every night. The enriching colour combinations in this unique, wearable and eye-catching design, truly complements the style at its best, and keep taking steps towards a healthier life.
Perfect Fitness Parameters
The Garmin Vivomove Activity Tracker Watch is fully capable of tracking all the basics such as steps, distance, calories burned and sleep. It displays two small secondary e-ink screens that help show fitness data. The one on the left shows how close users are to reaching daily step goal, while the one on the right is an inactivity bar that will slowly fill with red for every 15 minutes if users are not being active.
The Garmin Vivomove Activity Tracker Watch features a truly unique urbanised physical design such as a well-crafted dial, features a purely Garmin design & finish. The stainless-steel casing gives it a nice weight, fits perfectly on the wrist. It is not heavy enough to be annoying to wear, but it is enough to feel like this is not at all a flimsy plastic fitness tracker.
Connectivity With Garmin Connect
During the whole day, where ever users go, move around and even remain static, Garmin Vivomove Activity Tracker Watch syncs to Garmin Connect Mobile. It is a free app that gets to know the readings, and capable of delivering meaningful insights based on daily acquired and captured data to help users beat the past days.
- It is a combination of a classic timepiece & activity tracker
- It constantly tracks steps, movement & sleep activity
- It is capable of connectivity with Bluetooth technology
- It features automatic Sync functionality with Garmin Connect
- It features a great fashion-watch design
- The battery equipped features a one-year battery life
- It is perfectly capable of tracking steps and sleep automatically
- It is also capable of syncing with Android devices and Apple iOS devices
- Physical Dimensions – 42mm diameter x 12 mm thick (20 mm wide watch bands)
- Weight – 48.0g (1.7 oz)
- Water Rating – 5ATM
- Battery Type – Replaceable
- Battery Structure – CR2025 Coin Cell
- Battery Life – Up To 1 year
- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod)
Activity Tracking Features:
- Step Counter – Yes
- Auto Goal – Yes (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Move Bar – Yes (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Sleep Monitoring – Yes (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Garmin Connect Compatible – Yes (online community where you analyse, categorise and share data)