The Sony Legacy Flawless Design
Just like any other Sony smartphone, the Sony Xperia XA2 has flawless flagship features when it comes to the design and intelligent engineering. The Sony Xperia XA2 is a smartphone with the stunning and eye-catching design with a metal front. Claiming a new borderless shape with broad bezels on the top and bottom of the screen. It’s a slimline device yet tough enough to sustain the usual bumps and usage. With 5.5-inch overall dimensions makes the device easy to hold and control with a single hand.
Extraordinary Performance, Superlative Multi-tasking
Sony Xperia XA2 runs on a brilliant combination of Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor and 3GB of ram that makes the performance prime. It makes all the day-to-day tasks go smoothly without lags or sluggish experience while working within the application or switching between them, even while multitasking. It provides outclass performance under pressure. A performance like this in the budget just adds a cherry on the cake.
- The Sony Xperia XA2 is furnished with Aluminum frame, polycarbonate back.
- The device has a 5.2-inch 1920 x 1080 LCD, 424ppi pixel density.
- Xperia XA2 is equipped with a 23MP, f/2.0 aperture, Hybrid (PD/contrast) autofocus, and 2160p/30fps video recording.
- The Front/Secondary camera is 8MP, 120-degree field of view; fixed focus, and 1080p/30fps video recording.
- Sony Xperia XA2 is loaded with Android 8.0 Oreo.
- The device is powered by Snapdragon 630 octa-core 2.2GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, Adreno 508 GPU with 3GB of RAM and 32GB storage; hybrid microSD slot for expansion.
- It features a 3300 mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0 fast charging.
Capture the best with the best
Sony Xperia device range has always been well-known for the high-end cameras, and delightful color reproduction and contrast control within the imaging. This is Sony Xperia XA2 is no different, it brings out the best in the imaging and videography. The primary/rear or main camera is 23-megapixel, as well as complemented with the hybrid auto-focus feature. It captures the best snapshots, and videos in the day-light or perfect lighting situations, however, the marvel comes as it produces the output exactly the very same even in low-light situations. The 23mm wide-angle F2.0 lens and can zoom up to five times. The results are stellar and there is no mid-range smartphone that even comes close to it.
Let the selfies come out great
The smartphone delivers the very best output with the front/secondary camera. It has the 8-megapixel capacity which works just fine under low-light, as well as a 120-degree field of view for enhanced group selfies. For all those who look for a great camera features Sony Xperia XA2 is highly recommended.
Smooth and Neat Visual Experience
The Sony Xperia XA2 is pre-loaded with the Android operating system version 8.0 Oreo. The Sony Xperia range always enlightens users with fully custom Android software versions, and deep integration with applications such as Facebook and Google Chrome. The Sony Xperia XA2 also features deep integration with all the flagship applications, and with a lot of bug fixes within the Android OS itself, the device features quick response.
Never Go Out Of Space
The Sony Xperia XA2 lets users forget about the worries associated with the storage. The device is supplied with the 32GB storage on board being an ample space itself to fill in with required and desired documents and media. Apart from the internal storage, the device allows the expansion of storage via memory card with the MicroSD slot. This is where Sony Xperia XA1 offers another flagship feature that MicroSD slot is capable of hosting and servicing the memory card up to gigantic 256GB in storage capacity.
Promising Battery Life
Sony Xperia XA2 features a 2300mAh battery, which is pretty decent and can easily last for a day over a generally moderate usage, promising to give you around 20% more battery life than its predecessor. It also supports quick charging feature eliminating the need to wait for hours and ages to have the device fully charged.
Sony Xperia XA2 is a fantastic smartphone with an excellent processing power. The camera within the smartphone is phenomenal, the quick charging system is in place, the design is perfect, and the best part of all every flagship feature is what Sony offers at a budget price. Improved screen resolution, larger battery and is equipped with a fingerprint scanner. It takes much of the Sony heritage and borrows components from previous models to bring some good-looking specs, especially to the camera. It is an attractive phone to look at, with the screen offers some deep contrast ratios and the smooth back fitting well in the hand.
- 2G bands – GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G bands – HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100
- 4G bands – LTE
- Speed – HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat13 600/150 Mbps
- GPRS – Yes
- EDGE – Yes
- Physical Dimensions – 142 x 70 x 9.7 mm (5.59 x 2.76 x 0.38 in)
- Weight – 171 g (6.03 oz)
- SIM – Single SIM (Nano-SIM)
- Screen Type – IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Screen Size – 5.2-inches, 74.5 cm2 (~75.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display Resolution – 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~424 ppi density)
- Multitouch – Yes
- Protection – Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
Software & Hardware Features:
- OS – Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Processor Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 630
- GPU – Adreno 510
- Card slot – microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal Storage – 32 GB
- On-Board Memory – 3GB RAM
- Primary – 23 MP f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features – Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama
- Video – 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, stereo sound rec., HDR
- Secondary – 8 MP f/2.4
- Alert types – Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker – Yes
- 3.5mm jack – Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic – Yes
- WLAN – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth – 5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- GPS – Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC – Yes
- Radio – FM radio
- USB – 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB Host
- Sensors – Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging – SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- Browser – HTML5
- Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
- Xvid/MP4/H.265 player
- MP3/eAAC+/WAV/Flac player
- Document viewer
- Photo/video editor